Carpe Diem Consulting strives to be Australia’s pre-eminent B2B sales enablement organisation. We work with customers to increase the sales performance of both direct and channel sales teams.
We help SMEs and corporates with their sales, marketing and strategy efforts. A recent focus is B2B social media – which is completely changing the game for B2B sales and marketing professionals. If you have any doubts about social media or just want to make sure you’re making the most of this fast changing space – we can help with expert advice and strategy.
Carpe Diem Specialties
While we work across multiple markets and industries, our unique heritage is the B2B ICT space.
If you are looking for long term and sustainable improvements we offer year long sales enablement programs – which provide much more than “just sales training”. Your Carpe Diem consultant becomes an integral part of your team, empowering every staff member to align marketing with sales, and every other aspect of operations.
We help you create sales processes and content that is relevant to the buyer’s journey – a journey that has changed considerably with the internet and in particular social media.
The Carpe Diem Difference
Our team is known for pushing beyond traditional consulting approaches. We apply unconventional thinking, a unique and passionate approach and a great attention to detail.
Our services are bespoke, tailored to you and your unique needs. Our solutions produce an easy-to-follow set of outcomes and actions, unique to each client.
With combined experience of over 130 years, our consultants are enthusiastic, skilled and have a deep commitment to assisting businesses that want to increase revenue, decrease costs or improve sales effectiveness.
Carpe Diem Achievements
Under the leadership of Bruce Rasmussen Carpe Diem has achieved some remarkable results including:
- Launching Microsoft’s inaugural Partner Development Centre within the Asia Pacific Region – teaching business growth strategies and providing associated coaching services to CEOs of resellers, systems integrators and software development firms.
- Being invited by Microsoft to deliver workshops in leveraging social media to improve B2B sales and marketing outcomes – in Australia, New Zealand, Denmark and Norway.
- Being invited to address numerous chapters of the CEO Institute to speak on the impact of marketing and sales practices on a firm’s brand equity.
- Working with Boards and Executive teams to develop strategic plans for organisations as diverse as the Anglican Church of Australia, Energex, PMP Ltd, Wiley Construction, Software Engineering Australia.
- Public presentations on the applicability of various “cloud” business models on behalf of vendors including Microsoft, CA, Cisco, Citrix, Symantec.